Monday, October 24, 2011

Justin Bieber's Tattoo



Alright, come on
I would understand the Tattoo of the bird where girls always prefer to put them in the Form of a bird, but is this guy serious??
Now people will have to ask what does it mean since he got a Tattoo in Hebrow meaning “Yeshua,” or " Joshua ; ;Jesus "  here's one comment from This site ,.. 

Quote:"
Esther May 29, 2011 at 7:00 am
omg thats so stupid first of all too young and second of all jesus in hebrew wtf im a jew and im pretty sure we dont believe in jesus =.=

Then someone replied saying :


natalia navarro May 30, 2011 at 10:10 pm
… jesus was jewish. You obviously don’t know anything about your own religeon."
*end of quote ..

Now since he did this I'll do 2 things, first am gonna post a question for him on his Facebook asking him where does he stands on the issue of Palestine and the killings of women and children, and is he a Zionist or a Jew?? I respect Jews, but Zionists???

and if I get no reply as so I expect, then that's the reply I receive and am gonna dislike his page
and post something for all Arabs to know and see ,..

I also wana know what does the bird mean, and does it have a religious simple??
one last question I would like to know , Is having a girl friend in Kosher in his believe?
See how a guy who's not thinking takes himself to so many controversies ??

Search Link 

Update:

I posted this on their Facebook Page, they " Like " the post

No comments:

Post a Comment